Sunday, March 8, 2015

Perpetual Calendar - Class 1 - April 11

CLASS CANCELLED

On Saturday, April 11th, I will have three classes! Two of these classes will be using some fun project kits from Stampin' Up, and the other will be a card class.

This is the schedule for that day.

Class 1 - Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit - 9:30 am to 12 noon - $55.00 (this includes the kit and the stamps set with no shipping and taxes for you when you take the class!)
Class 2 - Cards - 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Class 3 - So You (mini album) Project Kit - 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm

Today, I will be showing you the Perpetual Calendar Project Kit as I made it. All Kits come with instructions, but you can always use everything in the kit the way you want to! This kit even comes with a storage box or a gift box!



This is the image from the Stampin' Up Occasions Catalogue that shows you everything you get in the kit!



Alphabet stickers (you'll have a ton left over for other projects), coloured Sequins, Sequin twine, glitter, glitter banner punch outs, a variety of punch out shapes (love the feathers), 4 sheets of little heart and star stickers, Ribbon, Baker's Twine, a Gold Clip, distress sponge, the clip board and the box with a label!

Here are what mine look like.



You can see that I also used my "Decorative Label" punch for three of my months.

The next photo shows you March on the clipboard, in it's entirety.



 And a closer view...



 I used the little stickers to mark the days of Family Birthdays.

I had such a blast stamping away and creating my month headers for this calendar, and know that you will too. I love the stamp set, because you can use them for any number of projects which include card making and scrapbooking! It's a very versatile stamp set!

This is what is included in the price of the class.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I will provide the Inks and Glue Dots, but you will need to bring the following:
  • scissors
  • double sided adhesive or glue
  • a splat mat (non-stick mat) to work on (I will have computer paper if need be)
  • Stamp Cleaner 


Thank you for stopping by to have a look at my Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project! Looking forward to having fun with you at this class!





I will be posting the other two classes over the next 2 days! So stop by to check them out too.






No comments: