Friday, April 17, 2015

Sending Sympathy & Prayers

A very dear friend of mine passed away on Monday. I will truly miss her sweet spirit, beautiful smile, and kind thoughtfulness. She always spoke of her hubby, which told me how much she loved him. And now he is left alone.

I'm grateful that I have the hobby I do, because I was able to sort through my feelings as I worked on a Sympathy card for her hubby, and calm my emotions. I look forward to building my my stamp collection because you will probably be tired of seeing the sets used so often. But I know that you are patient as I have only started with Stampin'Up just this last October.

So here is the card.


I was experimenting with colour on this one, choosing Soft Suede and Marina Mist ink colours. I'm very pleased at how it turned out. As I'm writing this however, I wonder if I'm as cleaver as I think with this colour combo since something is vaguely familiar about the colours.

Here is a side view...


...and an inside view of the card.


Unfortunately the inside sentiment is crooked because it fell off my block as I was about to lay it down on the paper. (the image is blurry too) What I used to make this card can be viewed below.

I hope that my friend's hubby will feel my heartfelt sympathy when he receives this card.

Thank you for stopping by and letting me share this with you.


ONE MORE WEEK REMAINING to register and pay for one of the Stamp of the Month Card Classes!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sabradcreations/events?month=5&year=2015



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments: