Friday, October 30, 2015

Tall & Skinny Accordion Mini Album & Instructions Available

I have another fun project for you that would make a wonderful Christmas gift! Of course it can be created to fit any occasion. The one I am showing you does not yet have photos in it, but I will add the photo later so that you can see what I've done with is mini. I am working on several projects to have completed for Christmas by November 20th. Of course, as it is with all of us, things take longer to completed than anticipated. I will be traveling to Arizona, and will want to drop off my Christmas gifts while there. So that is why I'm posting this before I have added the photos in it.

I did want to get the instructions out for you so that you have time to create some if you wish. So here are a few of the photos I've taken.








As you can see this little mini will hold a ton of photos. It has a three magnet closure, and closed, measures 4 1/4"w x 8 1/2"h x 1" thick.

I used Stampin' Up!'s "Timeless Elegance" DSP (138444). I used 14 sheets, which means that you may need to purchase two packages of this lovely designer paper. I am looking forward to getting the photos in there for one of my daughters.

The instructions are constructed with step by step photos, sorry no video, and are 24 pages in length. If you require additional help just email me - sabradcreations@gmail.com

Below is the link to purchasing the instructions if you are interested, as well as a list of Stampin' Up! product that I used to make this mini album.




               $17.50









Happy Creating!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments: