Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wild About Flowers With Background Block Stamping - Pair

Hello everyone! I'm sharing with you today a couple of cards that I made using the "Wild About Flowers" stamp set and using the Watercolour Background using a Clear Block and Stampin' Write Markers. At the end of this post there is a Stampin' Up! Video showing you how to use this easy technique.


Since soon we will be loosing the beautiful 2014 to 2016 In-Colours (Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, & Tangelo Twist), I wanted to use those colours for these cards. It's always hard to say 'good-bye' to the In-Colours when they are retired. If you love these colours, you may want to consider acquiring product with these colours to stock up a little.

I did not pop up any layers on these cards at all, but here is what I did on the inside of the cards. On the inside, I usually like to off-stamp or second-stamp as some call it.


So if you are wanting to experiment with this technique, this quick tutorial video will show you how to do it.



Have fun with this technique, and experiment with different sizes of clear blocks, too.

What I used for the Blackberry Bliss card (the one on the left)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


What I used for the Lost Lagoon card (the one on the right)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Stamping!