Monday, February 22, 2016

Party Time! Celebrate My Birthday With Me!




I'm celebrating my Birthday with you today! And I have something fun for you to do, that could result in you winning a prize! You have till end of Thursday, February 25th to complete your chosen BINGO row. There are three prizes to win! Once you email me your completed five tasks in your BINGO Row, your name will be entered into a draw. Friday morning thee winners will be announced on my blog and Facebook page. Which one of the birthday celebration prizes will be yours!
NO STAMPIN' UP! DEMOS QUALIFY TO PARTICIPATE. You do not have to be a regular customer or attend my classes to participate in the BINGO game.

Would you like to see what these three prizes are?

  • Big Day (lightly used) stamp set from Sale-A-Brations 2015 AND 8 card kits also with a completed card sample
  • Sky Is the Limit (limited & no longer available) Sale-A-Brations 2016  brand new stamp set
  • 3 x 3 Gift Card Set created by me with "English Garden" DSP (to see more of this click here)
Email me upon completion of your row (that's 5 things you must do), and if your name is drawn it will be posted as one of the winners, and I will also notify you of your win so that you may claim your prize.

Here is the BINGO card to play along with. Have fun!


If you click on the BINGO Card, you can print a copy for yourself.

If you do not have your catalogues with you, remember there are links to them in the right column of this blog.

If you are wondering how to follow through with the BINGO step -

"Become a “Follower” on my blog and have a fellow cardmaker/ 
Scrapbooker  friend to do the same "

  • Look to the right column of the blog and scroll down looking for the title "FOLLOWERS" (Looks like image below)

  • Click on the "Join this site" blue button, and follow the directions.

The link to my Facebook page is also in the right column of the blog, just under the above. Scroll down and click on it for a direct link to my page.

FOR MY REGULAR CUSTOMERS AND CLASS PARTICIPANTS ONLY

Each of you can earn an extra name in the draw by also including in your email a request to become a VIP and be a part of my "Create With Sabrina" Club (Closed Facebook Group). This is by invitation or request only, and here you can post photos of your lovely creations to share with all the members, participate in online parties, earn or win Stampin' Up product or some of my creations, share your ideas and class requests, etc. There will be occasional free instructions for you that will not be posted online to others.

Thank you for joining me in my birthday celebration! Have fun, and happy creating!







No comments: