Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Weekly Deals - March 1st through 7th & Photos of Saturday's Classes


What's in store for this week?


Words seem to escape me at the moment. I've been sitting here for a while trying to think of something different to say. I'm not witty, so that doesn't work, and it's gets so easy to think to write the same thing all the time, so I will just show you the image of what the Weekly Deals are and say, "Have fun shopping!".


Now this I can say something about!

Saturday I had two classes that had me busy for a few days before hand and for 11 1/2 hours teaching. It was a fun and successful time with everyone, and I did remember to take a few photos to share with you all.

The first class of the day was a card class using the Grateful Bunch Bundle. Remember these cards?





Everyone's spot looked like this. Card kits on the left, stamp set and punch bundle above working area, and a garbage bag for each person.


Fussy cutting the leaves for our first card; the tall one.




Colouring flowers for the first card you see above.




The afternoon, into evening, class was creating an album using Project
Life's 6 x 8 Binder. Remember this?






Everyone was able to have their choice of Binder and DSP for this class, and I matched the coordinating cardstock for them.


One person decided to colour the flowers in on her choice of Timeless Elegance DSP.


And look at the beautiful colours of the Bohemian DSP. I never really thought much of it until I saw it in real as two customers choose it for this project. Now I want to get some too. Thanks Ladies for getting it.



One person wanted to make her album for her sweet little granddaughter, so she brought with her last year's Lullaby DSP.


Every one's album was turning out wonderfully well, and I was happy to see you all there. See you all at the next class! (to be announced still)


I will be making another post today, as I am entering a card challenge over at Global Design Project today. Check it out for inspiration. It's a colour challenge this week.

Happy creating everyone!







No comments: