Tuesday, April 19, 2016

CYCI Challenge #116 - Vintage Leaves Bundle






Hello again everyone!


This is my second post of the day with a card challenge entry for Can You Case It (CYCI #116) Sketch Challenge. Since I recently got my Vintage Leaves Bundle, I of course wanted to use it for the challenge. I think the sketch works well for it as well.

Used Early Espresso for the card base with Very Vanilla and  folder embossed with woodgrain.







In the photo below you can see that I used three different green cardstocks - Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, & Mossy Meadow - stamping with Archival Basic Gray. Just love the die set that goes with it! With all the blossoms falling of the trees creating all our pink 'snow' everywhere, I had to include the Itty Bitty Blossoms in Pink Pirouette.


In the next photo, the side view, you can see that the sentiment and leaves are popped up.


It was getting late at night when I made this card and took the photos, and now looking at the inside, I'm wishing I had added some of those pink blossoms.


Well that's it for this card. Hope that you will hop on over to the CYCI Challenge blog and view the inspiration you can find there from the design team and those that entered the challenge.

In the list below, I forgot to add that I used the Early Espresso Ink Pad as well.


Happy stamping!








1 comment:

Christine Pennington said...

Hello Sabrina. I LOVE everything about your card. The color combo is so calming. Thanks for playing along with us at CYCI. -Christine