Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Global Design Project #31 - Definitely Dahlia



Participating in a challenge today with Global Design Project #31, a theme challenge! I'm also continuing to play with my Definitely Dahlia stamp. You've seen a lot of brighter samples using this stamp so it's time for a palette change and I decided to use more earthy colours for this card with Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz.


Keeping to the more earthy feel of this card, the Linen Thread is ideal in keeping with that theme. The Antique Brad I used is so close in colour to the Soft Suede, I had to use it as a bit of embellishment. There are no popped up layers for this card as I knew the Linen Thread and Antique Brad would be thick enough in the envelope.


For the inside, just a simple stamping of a portion of the Dahlia.


You should hop on over to the challenge to see the lovely designer team's inspirational contributions to the challenge, and also have a peek at the creations of those that are participating.

Below you can see a list of the product I used to create this long card (9 1/4"w x 4"h) that fits perfectly into a size 10 business envelope.

Happy Stamping everyone!








3 comments:

Teneale Williams said...

Wonderful card Sabrina, I love that it is a long card and you have used Definitely Dahlia so well. Thank you for playing at Global Design Project this week.

Brian King said...

What a beautiful s Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Nature Theme Challenge.howcase of this stamp, Sabrina! This card is lovely!

Stampin' Dolce said...

I love size, the layers and your stamping! This is beautiful! Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Project - Krista (from Canada).