Wednesday, June 1, 2016

TODAY IS THE DAY! And Ink Sponging a Mini Scene on a Leaf - More Mass Production


Before going into the card for today, just a couple of reminders. First, today is the day when you can shop from the NEW CATALOGUE! Whoopee! Second, read how you can earn extra Stampin' Rewards at the very end of this post!

 OK, now on to today's card(s).

When I came up with the idea for this card, I wanted to use my aqua Painters again, but because the image was going to be small, I decided instead to use the ink sponging technique instead.  I wanted to create a little nature scene on a die cut leaf from the Leaflets Framelits. The colours came out a little brighter in the photos than in real life.


I made a dozen again.

The Woodland Texture Embossing Folder is one of my favorites and and as a background works well with the leaf scene I planned.


I only wish I had a little tree stamp that I could have used, but since I don't have one yet, I used the grass stamp from Wetlands. Because I didn't have any Pearls left I used the White Perfect Accents. (I like the look of the pearls better I think). Tying the Linen Thread around the leaf stem was a good idea.

The thank you banner is of course form the new catalogue from the Thoughtful Banner Bundle that comes with the punch to create this layered banner.


And like yesterday, with so many cards I used Foam Adhesive Strips to pop up the Olive Green edge piece on the cards, but the regular dimensionals to pop up the leaf scene and banner. You can see the difference in height in the photo below.


Of course all these thank you cards I am making can be for other uses just by switching the sentiment out.

Thanks for checking in today, and hope that there was some inspiration here for you today.

Happy stamping!






Extra Stampin’ Rewards!
For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!


 Details
  • Hosts who have qualifying events, or shopping spree, with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
  • Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
  • Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
  • Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.




No comments: