Monday, September 26, 2016

Frosted Medallions 4 - Rich Razzleberry & Gold



I've had this ready to post for a while and found that I did not publish it! This is the fourth "Frosted Medallions" card I've made to share. A 4 1/2" x 41/2" square card in Rich Razzleberry and gold embossing.


My one regret about this card is that when I sponged Rich Razzlebery ink (ink resist technique) to darken behind the gold heat embossed medallions, the ink dulled the shiny gold. I guess not all colours work well in the ink resist technique.

You know how I like layers, they just seem to add a little something extra to the look of cards. Since this is a monochromatic card, the technique adds even more. The Sweet Sugarplum sparkly ribbon complements the Rich Razzleberry very well, too.

Just stamped a portion of the medallions onto Very Vanilla, on the inside.


This would make a great note card, all occasion card, large tag on a large gift, and even a subtle contemporary Christmas card.

Happy stamping everyone!








No comments: