Friday, September 16, 2016

Frosted Medallions Christmas Card



 The stamps set "Frosted Medallions" has sentiments with it that are New Years related (some could be used for other occasions), but if you want to make it a Christmas card you will require another Christmas stamp set to create it. I decided to go monochromatic because it was brought to mind by a friend that I used to teach monochromatic classes and that she always loved those cards. So here I am using Cherry Cobbler for my Christmas Frosted Medallions Christmas monochromatic card.


I stamped the medallion three times, and fussy cut sections to layer, as you see below. I used a fair bit of pearls to embellish, but I feel it worth it.


In the next photo you can see how I layered everything on the card.

And, of course, my last photo is of the inside of the card.


I love this stamp set and will be posting more photos using this set. The medallions can be used in so many different ways or for any occasion! To see what I used to create this card with, see below.

I heard that there are only 99/100 days left till Christmas you know...

Happy Stamping!







This is the third and final week of the September Special Offers! And this is a great set of deals for card makers that need to put something together quickly or for traditional or pocket scrapbookers! These items are at 25% off!


No comments: