Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Blooms & Bliss with Seaside Shore



I had said that I would show you a couple more cards using this sheet from the Blooms & Bliss DSP collection, and I thought I had scheduled them! When I went to my blog today, I saw that I obviously hadn't pre-scheduled the post!

This is a great card to wish someone a good day and cheer them up, or for an older child's birthday, a get well card, or for someone that lives near the water...the inside sentiment works for thee occasions and more.


Here is a close up of the fish and bubbles stamped on the velum using the Archival Basic Gray ink pad. I find the archival ink works great on velum. Next time I try this, I think I might try to sponge in some colour after stamping the fish and see how that looks.


...and here is the inside of the card. I used the Stampin' Write Markers for the sentiment in the three colours.


 This certainly is a fun stamp set to ply with, and if you live by the ocean/sea, or lake, this is a good one to have! See the product used to create this card, below.

I have one more card made using this same sheet of DSP that I will post in a day or two for you. In the meantime, happy stamping everyone!

REMINDER that the DSP sale ends on October 31st! (scroll down for details, or click on the top right column) to see the details!








October 1 through 31 , you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper for Easy to make Christmas cards or for creating Christmas packaging and gifts. This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalog and the recently released holiday catalog (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks).



No comments: