Friday, November 4, 2016

Feminine Birthday Flowers



Well, I've now posted all my cards for the November 12th Christmas Card class, and while I'm away at Stampin' Up's event, I'm sharing some other cards with you that may end up in a future class.

I cased this card, changing the shape, from a blog by Kim Williams, who posted this card created by her friend Karen Barber. I love the colours, and knew that my customers would love to case this card in a class.


A close up of the sentiment...


...and another of the stamped and die cut flowers and leaves.


There are a few popped up layers for this card, as you can see below.


I didn't stamp inside but used some of the scraps from the 6 x 6 piece I allotted myself to use.


And here, again, is this lovely feminine card.


Local customers, let me know in a comment (or email me) if you wish to see this card in a future class. Thanks.

Happy Stamping & Creating!









http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sabradcreations/promotions

From November 1st through 30th, you have the opportunity to purchase Stitched Shapes Framelits ahead of their official release in the 2017-2018 annual catalog and get 25% off coordinating stamp sets. With Stitched Shapes Framelits you can make paper stitches in seconds, turning any project into one that is stitched from the heart.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sabradcreations/promotions


2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Oooo! Love the flowers!

Sabrina said...

TY. Do you want the set when it is retired?